Hudson Valley Farm Hub: Social Media Community Standards
Welcome to Hudson Valley Farm Hub’s online community. All social media accounts are run by the Hudson Valley Farm Hub and are public spaces for education, discussion, knowledge exchange and inspiration.
We are a non-profit center for regenerative agriculture located on approximately 1,600 acres of prime farmland in Hurley, NY in the Hudson Valley region. We provide professional farmer training, host, and support agricultural research, and serve as an educational resource for advances in food and farming.
We have established these Social Media Community Standards to maintain a healthy and vibrant digital community that celebrates information and knowledge exchange. Thank you for helping us foster this community!
A Community of Respect
Members of the Hudson Valley Farm Hub’s Communications Department run and moderate the social media accounts.
To maintain a peaceful and harmonious environment for members of our community we request the users treat each other respectfully and thoughtfully. We reserve the right to remove any posts, replies, or content and block or report users who post such comments and/or content that include the following:
- Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will not be tolerated
- Posts by anonymous or fake accounts and posts from accounts that impersonate others
- Repetitive posts or multiple successive posts made by one or more individuals, which are inflammatory, denigrating, extraneous or off-topic
- Spam or fraudulent links
- Advertisements, solicitations, contests, promotions or commercial endorsements
- Third-party intellectual property, such as any copyright-protected material, including artwork, trademarks or logos and/or any violations of rights of publicity or privacy
- Information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading, including unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- Posts including personally identifiable information or private correspondence
A few key reminders to members/users of our digital community who post or comment.
- Stay on the topic at hand
- Remember before posting that everything is public
- Your comments are your own
- Please use your original content
- By posting, commenting, or replying to one of our posts on our social media channels, you are agreeing to abide by these Social Media Community Standards.
The opinions, statements and viewpoints expressed by users on the Farm Hub’s social media account pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Farm Hub or constitute an official position.
When Do We respond?
We review all messages, posts, and comments. We will make every effort to respond to questions in as timely a manner as possible.
We may update and amend the Community Standards as needed.
If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact us at [email protected].