Bi-lingual, English and Spanish
The Farm Hub is seeking an individual with experience in creating robust HR departments and efficient systems for workflow in a non-profit environment. The ideal candidate is an organized, reliable, kind, and solutions-oriented person with excellent judgment and the ability to manage confidential information. The Associate Director, HR will bring a progressive HR approach to the Farm Hub and will support the nurturing of a positive, productive, and fulfilling working environment for staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Complies with, maintains, and administers all policies and procedures
- Employee Engagement, Development, and Performance Management
- Internal Communications
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please click here.
The Hudson Valley Farm Hub is seeking a customer service-oriented and reliable individual to join our team as a Distribution Coordinator. The position is temporary to fill in during staff parental leave, from August 2020 to March 2021.
The Distribution Coordinator will work in close collaboration with the Community Food program team and the Post-Harvest Coordinator to support the Farm Hub’s efforts to provide access to healthy food, maintain produce quality, and expand our delivery infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Safely and efficiently operate Farm Hub refrigerated box truck, and other vehicles as necessary, for single day delivery routes of produce and grains
- Coordinate distribution to and management of the winter market at the Kingston YMCA
- Interface with customers and non-profit partner organizations on sales and donations of produce
- Reconcile invoices and delivered product to maintain accurate records
For more information on this position and to apply, please click here.
Language Justice Program Coordinator
Bilingual, Spanish-English, Full time, Temporary position, 12 months
The Langauge Justice Program Coordinator will provide coordination and administrative support for the HVFH Language Justice Program, taking the lead on select activities. She/he/they arrange interpretation and translation for staff meetings, in-field training, team building activities, and public events as well as provide LJ consultation to colleagues to inform event planning.
Essential Responsibilities will include:
- Language Justice Team meetings & professional development coordination
- Interpretation, translation, and equipment loan requests
- Language Justice education
- Language learning
The Language Justice Program Coordinator must be fluent in both English and Spanish, has excellent organizational and time-management skills, has experience providing interpretation and translation, and has an eagerness to apply bilingual abilities to create multilingual spaces that honor diverse communities and cultures. This position is a full-time, salaried, temporary (12 months) position.
For full details on this opportunity and to apply, please click here.